jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What are the desirable qualities in a hubber?

1. hoteltravel profile image70
    hoteltravelposted 6 years ago

What are the desirable qualities in a hubber?

It has been almost two months since I joined hubpages. Each hubber I met here is unique in his/her own way. Some air their views without restraint, while some are always nice to others. But one common feature I noticed was the desire to reach the magical score of 100. This made me wonder whether this is the most desirable quality in a hubber? Comment please.

2. Capedium profile image77
    Capediumposted 6 years ago

Truthful.. Must be creative and simple and good english.. And do not write to impress. In this regard, the most desirable quality of a hubber, is to be read and appreciated.

3. Ironman1992 profile image61
    Ironman1992posted 6 years ago

No, this is not the most desirable quality in a hubber. The most desirable quality is the ability to create good and unique hubs with good information.

4. feenix profile image60
    feenixposted 6 years ago

Well, I am NOT one of those hubbers who aspires to reach the "magical score of 100."

When it is all said and done, my only goal is to hang in there, regardless of what my score is. 

And so far as "desirable qualities" -- based on what I have observed during my 11 months on HubPages, each member of the site has his/her own set of standards when it comes to the "desirable qualities" that a hubber should possess.

working