jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Can Someone suggest me, how to write good Hubs?

1. web-tools profile image41
    web-toolsposted 6 years ago

Can Someone suggest me, how to write good Hubs?

2. Jlbowden profile image90
    Jlbowdenposted 6 years ago

Like anything else writing good quality hubs takes a lot of persistence, patience as well as hard work. The most important and first thing to remember is write what you know. I think this is the most important next to being able to research good quality topics that a majority of people will find useful as well as interesting. Also employing good grammar skills and overall good english helps mold those hubs in addition. Editing and Re-editing those finished pieces of work are equally important after you have completed your hubs. But if you really enjoy the written word, you will do just fine.

3. zzron profile image56
    zzronposted 6 years ago

Write about something you know about or something you think others will be interested in.  Do the research on the topic and  make sure the information is correct.  Read other hubs about to write good hubs.

4. mbyL profile image82
    mbyLposted 6 years ago

I can tell you my way. It is important that you do something you really like, so you're passionate with it too. Then I would maybe think quickly what to include and write the structure down more or less. Then it is time to go on research. Make sure your information is correct and use several sites not only wikipedia. You may also go to the library as well. Maybe you realize then, that you have forgotten something in your structure, so update it if necessary. Afterwards comes the writing part. This is actually the easiest and probably the fastest part too if your research was well carried out. Make sure you write those things that you want the reader to understand and to actually read and avoid senceless phrasing. Quality not Quantity is important or Content is King as it is said in HubPages. In the end, I would read it through for any typos.
    I hope I could help you with this.

5. officialvillas profile image60
    officialvillasposted 6 years ago

Even though I'm still new here in hubpages I already learn some things on how to write good hubs. I'll just give you simple ways on how to do it. First, write interesting topic which is close to your heart. Just be your self, and just enjoy what you're writing.

6. Ironman1992 profile image60
    Ironman1992posted 6 years ago

Write 400-500 word hubs in great quality, stating uncommon information, and posting pictures and videos along with it. The more pictures a hubber posts with a hub, the longer a hub can hold a viewer's intrest, though there should not be an unprofessional amount.