jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

How to find an idea to write a hub?

1. evilia_lim profile image59
    evilia_limposted 7 years ago

How to find an idea to write a hub?

2. Seakay profile image58
    Seakayposted 7 years ago

Hello, Evila!

You can write about anything.  I have some "How to do" hubs.  If you know a lot about a topic you can share it.  Write about something you know about.  I see you have a child.  Write about "How to reduce a fever in a child" or "How to keep your child healthy" (you can write about foods that are rich in natural nutrients).  You can also get ideas from other hubbers.  I have a hub on starting back to school because I'm a teacher.  You can also write Hubs About Hubs!  It's wide open as far as a topic as long as it is appropriate to be posted.  You see, this is the beginning of a HUB on how to write a hub!  Good luck!  Enjoy!

3. Richard Craig profile image77
    Richard Craigposted 7 years ago

Come to the poetic side and write your emotions into indulging stanzas.  I'm sure you'd make a good poet.

4. Spider Girl profile image67
    Spider Girlposted 7 years ago

I usually get ideas from my life experiences but those ideas are not true money makers if you want to earn here. Search web for latest happenings and what people are searching or buying. You can also write for a specific niche, expertise and things and topics you love to rite about. Happy writing!

5. dilipchandra12 profile image79
    dilipchandra12posted 7 years ago

For ideas to write a new hub see Idea Bank. Choose a topic and write a hub. Good Luck...

See this: http://hubpages.com/my/ideabank

6. rnbguru profile image35
    rnbguruposted 7 years ago

I often go by what I'm looking up or dealing with that day. As you struggle with something in your own life, you learn a lot about it which you can then take to hear and share with others.

7. Mdmumtazmehdi profile image60
    Mdmumtazmehdiposted 7 years ago

If you are a writing lover then write about any thing you find.open your eye and write bindas

8. theindianblues profile image58
    theindianbluesposted 7 years ago

No need to go for any idea. Just think on the things around you, go back to your memories like your early scooling, college days, the day you got your first love letter, birth day, birth of your baby, wedding, first single journey, any travel, job and anything - if think on the topic you will get thousands of ideas.

For example: when your baby refuses to have food and certainly you do some thing - story telling or some thing else and will complete the task. "you may share that with the whole world of hub pages" as a tip.

If you think seriously you can write an article on your last viewed cinema or even on the beggar who sits on your street.

9. Jaggedfrost profile image78
    Jaggedfrostposted 7 years ago

When I sit down to the computer, I want to write.  At first, that consisted of penning every thought that came to
    mind with more or less success.  I had
    many people who egged me on and patted my butt but I find that as a style
    started to immerge I... read more

10. FloBe profile image80
    FloBeposted 7 years ago

A poem about the challenges of writer's block. Never underestimate an unused thought or idea; it may be just what is needed in the future. read more

working