jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How has it Been for you on Hub Pages?

1. Justjed profile image60
    Justjedposted 6 years ago

How has it Been for you on Hub Pages?

2. pharuk temmy t profile image38
    pharuk temmy tposted 6 years ago

Well so far so good, just that I am still having trouble about publishing my hub, I guess I'm adding some capsule which is not supported by hubpages or something.that's just it

3. GinnyLee profile image93
    GinnyLeeposted 6 years ago

I love it!  I can't think of a better hobby than to write about what you want and earn some money at the same time.  The residual income stream goes straight to my mortgage!

The community is great and certainly is helpful.

4. asmaiftikhar profile image77
    asmaiftikharposted 6 years ago

well a good experience.And one thing which is very important is when a writer have the readers than he swims in the ocean of creativity.And i think hub pages is full of good readers and writers.

5. Hayley Richardson profile image81
    Hayley Richardsonposted 6 years ago

I really like it.  I've not made any money but being a features writer always seemed cool so I get to play at it on here and maybe I'll even make a bit of money one day.

6. Phelcky profile image60
    Phelckyposted 6 years ago

I haven't been on this site for very long but I really like i! smile It is a place where I can express myself and write about stuff that interest me.

7. bmukherjii profile image60
    bmukherjiiposted 6 years ago

I am happy that I found this wonderful platform to showcase my writing skills. Since their revenue model is so attractive so hubbers feel encouraged to write good quality articles. And I am not an exception.