What should be my Next Hub?

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (11 posts)
  1. joween18 profile image80
    joween18posted 9 years ago

I've been puzzling for a while of what should be the topic of my next hub.. I am very interested in making reviews about movies, or animes, and I am also a computer savvy. Any suggestions?

2. joween18 profile image80

And how do this Amazon affiliate work? hmm

3. MercCipher profile image60
    MercCipherposted 9 years ago

Hello joween,

The only suggestions I can think of are new movies that are coming out (Godzilla, Edge of Tomorrow etc). People are always looking for reviews of movies. Being computer savvy, maybe you can write about your experience with computers. As for Amazon Affiliate, I can'thelp you with that because I don't use it or know anything about it. Sorry. But good luck with your next hub.

4. crazyhorsesghost profile image70
    crazyhorsesghostposted 9 years ago

You need to write on evergreen subjects. This basically means to write on things or subjects that people will be looking for next year and in years to come.

I write a lot on recipes and cooking both here at Hub Pages. The top food list right now are.

1. Chocolate Cake

2. Meatballs

3. Pork Chops

4. Chocolate Chip Cookies

5. Pasta Salad

6. Bread

7. Spaghetti

8. Pasta Sauce

9. Banana Bread

10. Beef Steak

11. Baked Chicken

12. Chicken Soup

13. Apple Pie

14. Pizza Dough

15.Corn Bread

You could take the Key Word Pork Chops and come up with several long tail key words.

A few are.

1. Barbecue Pork Chops
    2. The Best Barbecue Pork Chops Ever
    3. Deep Fried Pork Chops Are So Yummy.

Your key word density for Google needs to be at 2.5 - 2.8 percent. Write naturally and check your grammar and spelling before publishing your Hub Page.

If you plan to make money long term buy a good quality digital camera to take your own photos.

Your Hub Page needs to be 1500 words or more. I have several that are at 7000 to 12.000 words.

Make your Hub Pages the best ever and people will read them, send their family and friends and hopefully post links to your Hub Page every where else.

Think outside the box and make your Hub Page as spectacular as possible. You want to create Hub Pages that are going to make people return again and again. You want to make people go WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you can do all that and more then one day your going to discover that your making money.

As I write this its 15 to 3 A.M. It takes time and determination to ever make money at Hub Pages or any where else. You can't write 10 Hub Pages and set back and make big money. If you want the big money then your going to have to put the effort out there to make the money. Its not going to happen over night but it can happen if you want it bad enough.

If anyone has questions feel free to ask. Good luck and I hope everyone will make money.

joween18posted 9 years agoin reply to this

Wow... It is such a long reply and I can't find the words to appreciate it! Thanks for this.. Really helped me a lot!!! smile

5. prbradshaw profile image69
    prbradshawposted 9 years ago

My suggestion would be to write a hub on the history of anime covering the major movies that hit the mainstream.

6. P Priyadarshana profile image79
    P Priyadarshanaposted 9 years ago

#respect @crazyhorsesghost ! one of the best/friendliest/worthiest replies I have ever came across!

joween18posted 9 years agoin reply to this

seconded! smile

7. starme77 profile image76
    starme77posted 9 years ago

Think of all of your ideas and write what your most passionate about and you will do well smile

8. The Examiner-1 profile image61
    The Examiner-1posted 9 years ago

How about a movie which uses computers and is in anime joween?

9. joween18 profile image80

Thanks for the replies everyone! smile
    I really appreciated it. In fact, I just finished my new Hub about computer.. you can check it out on my profile smile I hope it will be helpful..

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)