jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What's with Reddit?

1. rob_allen profile image83
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

What's with Reddit?

I just signed up in Reddit and the site is acting up already. They keep on prompting me that :I have been doing this and that" and it is so annoying! Have your experience similar incidents?

2. Ironman1992 profile image60
    Ironman1992posted 6 years ago

I have not used Reddit much, because I hear that the Reddit community is very picky, and will ban people without hesitation over very minor issues.

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Reddit is a troll kingdom!!!!!  You can, of course, get some seriously HUGE traffic from there, and that's fine just so long as you can NOT take the myriad creative insults the trolls in the troll kingdom are sure to sling your direction.

Here's more about all of that if interested:

http://www.infobarrel.com/Using_Reddit_For_Backlinking

4. Marisa Wright profile image100
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

Reddit is designed for people to share top sites on the internet.   If you join and just start pushing your own stuff, instead of using the site for its proper purpose, you deserve all you get! 

After all, you're only supposed to be sharing the best of the web - it looks pretty  egotistical if you act as though only your own Hubs are the best.

5. profile image0
    Go Writerposted 6 years ago

Reddit's got some weird topics on there, in my opinion. You're better off advertising your hub on a niche blog, someone's Facbeook or Twitter via Fiverr or using Social Adr to get other people to book mark your stuff.

working