jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How can I change up what I write about?

1. kayyluh profile image79
    kayyluhposted 6 years ago

How can I change up what I write about?

I always write about how to's, tutorials, and recipes. I have a feeling that i'm not having to much success on hubpages is because maybe my stuff isn't really original. On hubpages what do you consider original? I really don't know except for poetry and I'm not good at that lol. Well thanks for the help everybody!

2. Rochelle Frank profile image95
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

I think your hubs have a fair amount of diversity-- it's always good to "write what you know", but if you find a subject that interests you, get in there and do some online research. You'll learn a lot and pass on the knowledge.

3. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image99
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 6 years ago

Lots of times I get writing ideas just by reading the questions and forums on hubpages.  Sometimes I see something on TV or watch something a person does, and I write about that.  Original means that you write something that is yours.  I just wrote one about ways people can "get poor", for example.  I did that because everybody is always writing about how to make or save money or how to get rich.  I thought it would be funny to write just the opposite, but the message is still the same.  Just try some different things and you'll get lots of ideas.  Good luck!

4. Ironman1992 profile image60
    Ironman1992posted 6 years ago

Very little can be considered original anymore, except for, on occasion, writing style and presentation. Write in a unique way, a fashion that has not been often, if ever, seen by viewers of the hubpages, and provide useful information that is not found in other hubs. Pictures and videos can be original, if taken by the hubber and not taken from another website. You should always wright about a topic that is interesting to you, something you know much about.

working