jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Can anyone give me some advice about getting started and how to network better o

1. MrOriginal profile image60
    MrOriginalposted 6 years ago

Can anyone give me some advice about getting started and how to network better on hubpages

2. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 6 years ago

start by reading hubs you find interesting and leaving meaningful comments.  Participate in the community and you'll get followers if your own hubs are strong and interesting.  Keep repeating this process.  On your profile page perhaps have links to twitter or whatever social media you use to promote your hubs.  Don't spam others though!

Be a thoughtful, engaging participant and properly SEO your hubs and you'll be successful here.  You also may want to have a blog or other personal sites that you can cross promote (never duplicate content though)

Many of us have hubs on SEO and other things to help.  You should read the info in the learning center, read hubs on how to SEO your hubs etc.  Read a lot smile learn and do it yourself

3. MrOriginal profile image60
    MrOriginalposted 6 years ago

Thank you very much, i was actually thinking about making a blog but thought of hubpages as Blog-esq so didn't want to have similar posts but yes i'll get started and try to balance the two and i have read you can make money from hubpages, is this true and would it be good income or does that depend on the "Hubber"

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

So far as making friends???

That is really sort of easy.  Just find topics you like, and comment on the hubs in that topic range.  Read the hubs in question, and leave really good and meaningful comments on those hubs - if you care about the topics you're reading, then that shouldn't be too hard.

Just be you.  Folks like other folks who are being themselves.  It works every time.

5. J.S.Matthew profile image83
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

To follow-up on your second question, yes money can be made on HubPages. Follow this link to learn about the Affiliate Earning Programs on HubPages: http://hubpages.com/t/2ddcd1

Hope this helps! Good Luck!