jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

How long did it take for you to reach the $50.00 payout in the HubPages Ad Progr

1. healthwriterbob profile image83
    healthwriterbobposted 5 years ago

How long did it take for you to reach the $50.00 payout in the HubPages Ad Program?

2. profile image0
    Indigitalposted 5 years ago

I took me five months, I received my first payment last month.

3. premsingh profile image61
    premsinghposted 5 years ago

It may depend on number of hubs, traffic and ad program you opt. I mean HP Ad program alone or HP Ad program + ebay. You may expect to reach $50 within two months initially if you have sufficient number of hubs.

4. mbyL profile image82
    mbyLposted 5 years ago

I would love to know this too. I just got my adsense account last week and earned 14cents so far. But I know it depends heavily on traffic and I just started 2 weeks ago.

5. urmilashukla23 profile image78
    urmilashukla23posted 5 years ago

I would love to know this too. What is the sufficient number of hubs means?

6. Geraldnduru profile image60
    Geraldnduruposted 5 years ago

i'm also interested.i joined last week but one and have 26 hubs and still witing more

7. Teresa Schultz profile image79
    Teresa Schultzposted 5 years ago

I reached the HubPages Ad Program $50 payout early this month (April 2012), so suspect that HubPages will transfer it to my PayPal account next month. It took me 11 months to reach this $50 payout but I can't complain that it took so long as I have not been as active as I would have liked to have been, on HubPages, nor have I added as many new hubs as I would have liked to. My daily HubPages Ad Program earnings have been picking up nicely lately, since I've been adding a few new hubs and making an effort at being more active on HubPages (commenting more etc.)

1. healthwriterbob profile image83
      healthwriterbobposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the info, Teresa.

8. amurbach profile image82
    amurbachposted 5 years ago

It took me about a year of being on the Hubpages Ad Program  to reach the payout amount.

working