jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What do you do to prepare to write and informational or how-to hub?

1. GA Anderson profile image82
    GA Andersonposted 6 years ago

What do you do to prepare to write and informational or how-to hub?

2. bizwin profile image60
    bizwinposted 6 years ago

Research should be the first thing you should do. Find out what you want to write about so that you know what title to give it. In short, know or get a solid idea of the topic. Get your sub titles together and then start writing. Use one or two photos, remember to acknowledge the photo source. Look for about 10 tags that are related to what you write.

3. Cameron Corniuk profile image90
    Cameron Corniukposted 6 years ago

Well, first I think about what I want to write about. Then, I do some keyword research. I pull up Google and manually do some competition research and see what others have done. After all, I want mine to try and be both better and different. Then, I write the article. I try to break it up into sections and add sections (aka sub-titles) as I write it. I pull up Google again and try to find some decent things to link to from within the article. Then I move over to HP, do some copy and paste. Once the article is in there and looking half way decent, I look at adding images and video and monetization modules.

4. Ironman1992 profile image61
    Ironman1992posted 6 years ago

Much research and study may be required to write an informational how to hub. It is important to keep the sentence structure easy to understand when relaying information.

working