jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How do you promote your Hubs?

1. sapnwnewbie profile image60
    sapnwnewbieposted 6 years ago

How do you promote your Hubs?

2. Ironman1992 profile image60
    Ironman1992posted 6 years ago

I don't know much about promotion, but backlinking seems to be a good way. Backlinking is when you post a link to your hub on such sites as Reddit and Stumbleupon and reach a larger audiance.

3. Khal Blogo profile image61
    Khal Blogoposted 6 years ago

Like this. Asking interesting questions and giving interesting answers makes people go to your hubs. It's not as easy as posting a link on Reddit, but i think it does the job.

4. wilderness profile image97
    wildernessposted 6 years ago

I don't.  I put backlinks on stumbleupon and a few others for a while, but never saw any results but a short term increase of a few views.  Gave it up as time spent that could be producing hubs instead.

5. Justjed profile image59
    Justjedposted 6 years ago

I make use of the social networking media majorly and it has been working

6. profile image0
    susanm23bposted 6 years ago

I'm new to HP so I am just learning about this.  When I post on my blog and the post relates to an article I've written, I put a link in my blog to my HP article.

7. profile image0
    jtexasposted 6 years ago

Developing a fan page around the topic you are writing about helps draw traffic since your fan page is targeted around your topic. Back linking other hub pages around the same niche works as well.

8. LuisEGonzalez profile image86
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

Backlinks is a good way for bringing traffic and many people do it differently.
    For example I post links on Redgage, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, Blogger and Paper li

working