jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Can you help close down a perverted facebook fan page?

1. K Kiss profile image81
    K Kissposted 6 years ago

Can you help close down a perverted facebook fan page?

Dear Hubbers there is a really sick facebook fan page demeaning girls. Is there anyway you can help to Close down this fan page? the page goes by the name " VAAb kom nao_Thikasssse Apu ?"

2. profile image0
    KatrineDalMonteposted 6 years ago

I don't want to go to that link, but isn't there a 'Report' or 'Flag' button on this 'fan page'?

3. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I would contact the FACEBOOK admin and let them know what is going on.

4. K Kiss profile image81
    K Kissposted 6 years ago

Yes there is and I already reported the page but it's not enough when there are like over 4000 fans on that site. I know I am not supposed to answer my own question on hubpages but I feel this we need to stop this. There are pictures of girls in compromising clothing and I am sure that these pics have been posted without their permission and very sick comments are being left on those pictures. I am a big human rights activist and I am trying to reach as much out as possible.

5. MarleneB profile image95
    MarleneBposted 6 years ago

Hmmmmm. How does anyone close down a facebook fan page except for the person who started it? It's sad to think that someone would set up a fan page to demean girls. It's sadder that people would visit such a page and help keep it going. Every visit gives the fan page originator a reason to keep the page open, so I choose not to give them credibility. I don't visit such pages.

6. Pamela N Red profile image87
    Pamela N Redposted 6 years ago

It will be tricky since I don't see any violation of their rules.

I didn't see any nudity or vulgar language. You will have a tough time unless you can prove it has adult content not appropriate for all ages. I didn't see anything you don't commonly see on daytime television.

I know there are things online not everyone agrees with or cares for but the only thing you can do is refuse to visit those sites.

7. Escobana profile image73
    Escobanaposted 6 years ago

My advice? Use your human-rights-activist-way-of- living for something you can actually control. I don't mean it in a bad way, don't get me wrong.

I love your idealistic way of thinking you can stop anything on Facebook but I think you underestimate the power of Social Networks and the unclear reasons for having lots of followers on a page for whatever kind of motivation.

How did you know if this page? Exactly. By clicking on it, watching pictures and reading comments. I would say you gave the owner of this page a lot of extra energy, by examining the page, going to Hubpages to seek help and warning anyone in particular, making it easier for anyone to visit and......stay.

As Pamela says...nothing more shocking than what you get to see on daily television. And both of these have one magic button. The off switch.

Don't take it personal K Kiss....just making my point as educated as possible:-)

8. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Yes, all you have to do is report the page using the appropriate "boxes to check."

Listen, I've done this SEVERAL times - but what you must also know is that some of these pages are created by persons that think that they are federal police.

Infragard - it's a sick and twisted organization of bozos that think that they are F.B.I., and the saddest thing - they get paid ZILCH for rounding up info for federal police.  Those people create paedo pages hoping to get people to hit "like" so that they can report them to the feds.

Lovely ain't it?

It's one big goofy world out there.