jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How often do you write hubs in a week?

1. rob_allen profile image83
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

How often do you write hubs in a week?

2. EuroCafeAuLait profile image82
    EuroCafeAuLaitposted 6 years ago

For me at least, it comes in waves.  I get inspired and write ten in a two or three week period, then take a break for awhile.  If depends if something inspires me.  They usually come in bunches smile

3. THEHuG5 profile image60
    THEHuG5posted 6 years ago

Well right now I'm only able to write one a week, two if I'm lucky because I'm in school but when I get a break from school I usually write 3-5 a week.

4. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Rarely. Maybe one a week. But I normally go through certain blank spots then other times when I have an outburst of writting.

5. ntmarketing profile image60
    ntmarketingposted 6 years ago

I tend to write 2-4 Hubs per week based on my work schedule.

6. teaches12345 profile image94
    teaches12345posted 6 years ago

My 2012 goal was to write at least one per week. However, we have had some personal setbacks that require attention so I may have to readjust my goal. I hope to post at least a couple a month in order to keep active and polish my writing and tech skills.

7. saitam profile image80
    saitamposted 6 years ago

I usually write one a week, and if i feel inspired I can write more or just improve the hubs that I already have.
    That is in a normal week, if I am not inspired there may be a week when I do not write much.

8. Dr. Haddox profile image79
    Dr. Haddoxposted 6 years ago

In a good week, I can write at least 3 hubs. I like to average at least one hub a week.
    Dr. Haddox

9. Sparklea profile image75
    Sparkleaposted 6 years ago

I usually manage to write one or two, but I would like to write more than that. 

Althought I'm also writing an inspirational book, I'm determined to add a couple more hubs a week.  My goal is at least five. 

We all are given 24 hours a day... so, with that knowledge, I have to prioritize.

I love to read and write so much, I could do it all day...however, that is impossible because of other responsibilities.

working