jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How often do you write hubs?

1. puddingicecream profile image74
    puddingicecreamposted 6 years ago

How often do you write hubs?

2. My Stories profile image59
    My Storiesposted 6 years ago

Hi pudding,

I write a hub everyday.  I am participating in the the 30 hubs in 30 day challenge.  I am doing okay.  :

3. profile image0
    Lynn S. Murphyposted 6 years ago

I write when the mood strikes and usually they are the best one's rather than if I force it.

4. Daffy Duck profile image60
    Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago

When I get inspired.  I usually write in a hub about every couple of days.  It may not be completed for days or weeks.  Or it could be completed in a few hours.

5. Pollyannalana profile image86
    Pollyannalanaposted 6 years ago

I started out doing one or more a day in the 30 in 30 days for a few months, then I still did them often and now I can't quit bit have slowed down, a couple or more a week but I move some over to my sites as I get so many.

6. rob_allen profile image82
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

Every week smile this is part of my job so i do it every friday. However, if i get inspired i write additional hubs. smile

7. sarkarinaukria profile image37
    sarkarinaukriaposted 6 years ago

writing hubs is not my main job,its a hobby.. so i write it as and when i get time .. may be once a week!

8. Bukarella profile image84
    Bukarellaposted 6 years ago

I'm still starting out, but I'm trying to average 2 hubs a day for the first month. Day 10, and I'm still keeping up. I have 21 hubs published, and about 6-7 started drafts.  I don't know how long I can keep up with this pace, but ideally, I would like to stick with this rhythm until I reach 100 hubs, and then maybe tone down to 1 a day. We'll see!

9. Dennis AuBuchon profile image82
    Dennis AuBuchonposted 6 years ago

I have no specific schedule as to when I create a hub.  I am constantly generating ideas that would be of interest to individuals on this site.

I work from a list in a spreadsheet of topics that I come up with so I do not lose them.  This way when I can allocate time to the topic I start writing.  I am usually working on several articles at one time in addition to working on several books.  The process of creating and posting a hub makes it easy to communicate with other hubbers.  Communication can take place through a hub I write or comments on their hubs.

working