jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How many Hubs should you publish before signing up for Google Adsense?

1. Mageplasm profile image61
    Mageplasmposted 6 years ago

How many Hubs should you publish before signing up for Google Adsense?

2. Browneesorchids profile image69
    Browneesorchidsposted 6 years ago

There is no minumum amount I would say is required or suggested, but it would help with the amount of traffic if you have more they can get to. With that said, you can sign-up and start AdSense now if you like. Traffic is the top of the list for accumulating money for AdSense program. Good Luck

3. Kyricus profile image61
    Kyricusposted 6 years ago

I tried signing up with Adsense after my first hub; got rejected because of insufficient content. I've read that others have had the same problem so
    I'm not going to re-apply until I get a few more hubs under my belt.

4. ElizaDoole profile image86
    ElizaDooleposted 6 years ago

I agree with the above and would add to make sure each hub is approximately 500 - 1500 words and contains pictures (your own are best) and uploaded video content that is relevant to the hubs. Multimedia is great for traffic. You need to add hyperlinks, only one or two, and then get the hubs cached. An easy way to do this when you start is to email the hubs "linktothispage" to a friend with instructions for them to click on and read the hub. Vote it up etc. It is not a full on cheat and if you use it only ask one or two friends, but this does speed up the cache when you are a newbie.
    Once you have about five hubs of good quality and fine grammar, plus all the tricks above, you should get Adsense approved.
    The final factor involved is to ensure you are uploading regularly while you wait for approval. Then read some good hubs on making sure you have done all the steps to get Adsense working.

5. Gurpreet Seehra profile image80
    Gurpreet Seehraposted 6 years ago

My Hub was also rejected for insufficient content when i applied after my first hub. I have got f now. Will apply after a while when I am satisfied with traffic and content.

6. Mageplasm profile image61
    Mageplasmposted 6 years ago

Thanks for the responses!! Really helped.