jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What hubpage accolade are you most proud of?

1. PaulStaley1 profile image78
    PaulStaley1posted 5 years ago

What hubpage accolade are you most proud of?

I got an accolade saying, "Paul writes particularly engaging hubs that visitors like to read from start to finish" that one felt good! What is the most desirable accolade to get?  I have my eye on the 10,000 view accolade but I have some time to wait for my narcissism to be satisfied---

2. dipsmi profile image74
    dipsmiposted 5 years ago

Second level commentator and about my profile being viewed more than 1000 times.

3. THEHuG5 profile image61
    THEHuG5posted 5 years ago

I'm most proud of my 10,000 views accolade. It's just crazy to know that my hubs have been looked at that many times after only a few months. I've got my eye on the 100,000 views accolade now! I was really happy to finally get the 100 followers accolade as well smile

4. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

I'm pretty pround of the hub of the day accolade and also the 10,000 views I got recently smile  I like the little accolades I think they keep you motivated to keep growing on HubPages.

5. lady rain profile image95
    lady rainposted 5 years ago

I am proud of the one with 10,000 views and also 50 hubs. I really like my other accolades too because I think they all look good on my profile page smile

6. giocatore profile image86
    giocatoreposted 5 years ago

Hub of the day and writer of engaging hubs are right up there for me. If I'm not engaging, then I'm wasting my time.

7. Faceless39 profile image93
    Faceless39posted 5 years ago

I love my "engaging hubs" trophy accolade (well, I always see it as an hourglass, actually.)  I have my eye on the 100,000 accolade; I'm getting fairly close (a few months probably.)  Woohoo!

8. Bills Place profile image84
    Bills Placeposted 5 years ago

Being new on HP I haven't really had time to get many accolade's (level 1 commenter and answering at least 10 answers). I enjoy seeing them, but know they are easy enough to get. However, the first big one I'd like to achieve is the 10,000 views...then go from there! I figure by then I'll have enough practice with getting views to look towards that 100,000 views.

9. nybride710 profile image60
    nybride710posted 5 years ago

I loved getting the Hub Nugget award last March and the 1 year award a few weeks ago.

working