jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Adsense not showing any earnings from HubPages!

1. drspaniel profile image88
    drspanielposted 6 years ago

Adsense not showing any earnings from HubPages!

On my Adsense account it shows a 0% of content revenue when I check the stats for HubPages, and apparently I have zero earnings on the Adsense program for HubPages. Even though it is possible that I haven't had any AdSense earnings yet, I'd like to know if maybe this is an error or possibly something I've done wrong.

2. michiganman567 profile image84
    michiganman567posted 6 years ago

It is very possible that you have 0 revenue on adsense.  If you are using the Hubpages ad program it takes over most of the advertising spaces even if you have the combination program enables.

3. gts68 profile image72
    gts68posted 6 years ago

Ya - sounds normal. I get zero Adsense love from Hubpages. However, eBay Partner Network modules do come through a bit on my Hubs - If you're not signed you already, you should give that a try. On my own websites, ePN is taking over Adsense as the strongest producer.

4. asherruth profile image75
    asherruthposted 6 years ago

I have to say I am right there with you on this one. What little bit I see coming is from the Hubpages program, not from Adsense. I had posed this same question a while back. Not sure if I will every get anything from Adsense, it's a little discouraging.

5. Greenblood profile image68
    Greenbloodposted 6 years ago

Since I started using hub page ad program, I have not seen any earning from hubpages in my adsense account. But I never bothered as I do not have much traffic to my articles and I see few cents adding up through the hubpages ad program.

6. tiagoz profile image60
    tiagozposted 6 years ago

I`ve seen a lot of people having problems with it I`m wondering if it worth.