jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What exactly are these Hub points?

1. Ruby211 profile image70
    Ruby211posted 5 years ago

What exactly are these Hub points?

Everytime I get a new follower or good feedback on a hub it seems mine go down. Is this normal?

2. dmop profile image78
    dmopposted 5 years ago

I noticed that your score was awefully low, I'm not sure why. I would check to make sure your Hubs aren't in violation for some reason. Let me know if there is any way I can help. I would hate to loose a talented writer like yourself over a simple misunderstanding.

3. ThePracticalMommy profile image96
    ThePracticalMommyposted 5 years ago

Since you just joined 41 hours ago, your score will be low until your hubs mature and you have a little more activity on the site. Just make sure not to follow too many people, and make sure your hubs are up to all of the standards. Visit the Learning Center (link at the bottom of every page) to learn all you can.

Don't worry: everyone's score is low for a while when you first join. Good luck!

4. Ruby211 profile image70
    Ruby211posted 5 years ago

Thankyou dmop for the support! I don't see any violations so thats good lol.
    Thankyou Practicalmommy as well!! They just went up a little bit so thats good. I'm deffenitly going to be doing more stuff on this sight lol.

1. isenhower33 profile image79
      isenhower33posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Write on forums a lot, get people interested in you. And make sure that when you make a hub that you would be interested in reading it too. Make sure you tag keywords and have a good summary smile

working