jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Auto accept friends on Facebook. Can you?

1. Jackson Riddle profile image53
    Jackson Riddleposted 8 years ago

Ok, so I've got a fake facebook profile and it has accumulated about 2,800 friend requests. Instead of clicking accept on each and every damm one of them does anyone know of any scripts which auto-confirms/accepts them? I've looked around but haven't been able to find any that work.

Thanks.

1. Marisa Wright profile image99
      Marisa Wrightposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Why on earth would you want to?

2. profile image0
    baiirsssposted 8 years ago

IM NOT EXACTLY SURE ABOUT A SCRIPT YOU MIGHT WANT TO REASEARCH FACEBOOK AS SOME SOCIAL SITES LET YOU AUTO ACCEPT REQUEST BUT REQUIRE YOU TO FILTER OUT UNDESIRABLES BASED ON THERE PROFILE.

THERE ARE A FEW NICE APPS THAT ARE NEW RIGHT NOW AS ALLOT OF THE OLD SCRITS AND APP FOR FACEBOOK MOST LIKELY CAUSE ERROR AS FACEBOOK HAS MADE A FEW BIG CHANGES ON THE SITE LATELY IF YOU HAVE A LARGE FRIENDS LIST THERE A BRAND NEW GIFTING APP OUT THAT HAVE SOME REALLY COOL OPTIONS I SAW IT TODAY AND IM CONSIDERING PURCHASING IT FOR MY OWN FACEBOOK GROUP TO KEEP THINGS INTERESTING IF YOUR INTERESTED IN WHAT IT IS I DONT WANT TO LOOK AS ADVERTISMENT AS IT NOT THE INTENT I CAN EMAIL YOU THE LINK TO THE PROGRAM IT WOULD BE NICE TO GET FEED BACK ABOUT IT FROM TOTAL STRANGERS TO HELP DECIDE THE OUTCOME FOR ME GETTING IT MYSELF.

3. shanekruger profile image60
    shanekrugerposted 8 years ago

Nice Topic!

working