jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What was the most satisfying Hub you have ever written and why?

1. MarkRFox profile image76
    MarkRFoxposted 6 years ago

What was the most satisfying Hub you have ever written and why?

2. chasemillis profile image66
    chasemillisposted 6 years ago

They keep getting more and more satisfying because I learn something new about SEO and what not with each one. But if I have to pick one, it'd be my longest one about wood sculpting because I learned how to do all of it one semester and won state in art with it. And also, I spent a long time writing it, so getting it finished was just pretty awesome
    haha even though it's really not that great, it was one of my first few smile and you've just gotta love those first few

any hubs that took >3 hrs were pretty darn satisfying, especially when you start getting clicks!

3. Silva Hayes profile image90
    Silva Hayesposted 6 years ago

The first one I wrote was the most satisfying.  It is a comprehensive how-to article that was well received and won a Hub nugget award.  Here's the link:

http://silvahayes.hubpages.com/hub/How- … -Beginners

It has inspired and encouraged others to overcome their hesitancy and try a rewarding endeavor.

4. savanahl profile image71
    savanahlposted 6 years ago

Every hub I write is satisfying but my most satisfying ones are my poetry. I could write a 20 word poem that says so much and impact someone more than my 1200 word article. Now that's satisfying.

5. Dexter Yarbrough profile image83
    Dexter Yarbroughposted 6 years ago

The most satisfying hub I wrote was "Enjoy the Beauty of Nature." It has also been my most popular.

6. freecampingaussie profile image64
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

Tough question   however the one I wrote about Supermarket etiquette was one of them as it calmed me down after expressing how I feel about some customers bad habits !
    Anyone who has worked in a supermarket might understand the feeling !!