jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

How often do you publish a hub?

1. The Marker profile image58
    The Markerposted 5 years ago

How often do you publish a hub?

I am just wondering how often do we publish a hub. Once a week or several times a week? And what are the impact of doing it?

2. NiaG profile image89
    NiaGposted 5 years ago

In the beginning I was doing up to 3 hubs a day. But as time wore on I've been doing about 1 a month. With working and trying to do other things I don't have the time I'd like to go back to hubbing 3 times a day.

3. Bretsuki profile image79
    Bretsukiposted 5 years ago

My average is two per month. This does vary though, some months I have published more others less.

The biggest changes posting provides is viewing figures. Not just here on HubPages but also on my blogs. In some instances views have risen 200% across all my sites, just from one new hubpages post.

So if you are looking for increased viewing figures it shows linking hubs to blogs can be very effective in driving traffic.

4. momsponge profile image69
    momspongeposted 5 years ago

Being home with my girls, I have only been able to do 7 so far, but I would like to do more on a consistent basis.  I don't know how people write so many so fast? I wish I could do more. smile

5. Dale Hyde profile image83
    Dale Hydeposted 5 years ago

I average, after my initial burst of "first" hubs, two, maybe three hubs a week.  I have noticed an increase in views and earnings from doing the two or three a week, versus one week I did none.

6. MojoDawg profile image59
    MojoDawgposted 5 years ago

I have been averaging about 3 per week, but about half of my hubs were prompted by questions, such as yours; I believe the quality and follow-through of the suggested hub guidelines has more impact than the amount of hubs. Follow some groups that are in you areas of interest and you will find natural connections there. Getting buzz is what helps everything.

Most of the good comes from interacting with the hub pages community of talented publishers. "Giving each other a hand up" builds each one of us that much stronger.
    Write on...encourage on...be Blessed:smile

7. kittyjj profile image72
    kittyjjposted 5 years ago

I joined Hubpages about four weeks ago.  I only  published 18 hubs.  I would like to do more.  But sometimes I'm just too busy to write.

8. rajan jolly profile image88
    rajan jollyposted 5 years ago

I try to do about 2 a week. My goal is 10 a month and about 125 a year.

9. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

I average one or two per week. I would like to do more but simply don't have the time.

10. WookieWonderfuls profile image60
    WookieWonderfulsposted 5 years ago

well i have around 48 hubs in 4months, i haven't given myself any kind of target. As soon as i think of something to write about i start tip tapping. Can be 2-5 a week if not more usually but can also be 1 a week. I do as many as possible as i love to write smile

working