jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What can you learn from the current winning hubs about winning the March HP cont

1. ThePracticalMommy profile image94
    ThePracticalMommyposted 5 years ago

What can you learn from the current winning hubs about winning the March HP contest ?

2. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

As I understand it the current winners are from a random drawing each day, so if you want to increase your chance of winning that, publish a qualifying hub each day. The first weekly Best Answer hubs have not been announced yet (as of 11:30 Friday 3/9/12), so we have no example of that yet.

3. lobobrandon profile image90
    lobobrandonposted 5 years ago

Just write well and hubs based on quality questions that can give you long term traffic (evergreen topics) and if you win you're lucky (as most of the days they have been random draws). However, if you win a spot on the search engines it would be much better than winning the daily draw here wink

At least that's my opinion.

4. teaches12345 profile image95
    teaches12345posted 5 years ago

I haven't entered this yet, other than to answer questions. I understand you have a window of time to write the hub, and right now I am stretched for time.  However, I think it's a good opportunity to polish writing under pressure with quality content.

working