jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Why do you use HubPages?

1. wiserworld profile image91
    wiserworldposted 5 years ago

Why do you use HubPages?

2. LisaKoski profile image93
    LisaKoskiposted 5 years ago

I've been job searching since I graduated in August and haven't had any luck. While searching, I came across HubPages and thought it'd be a great way to keep up and/or improve my writing skills while I continue looking for a job. If I could live off of just writing it'd be a dream come true. Who knows, maybe I can get to that point someday here when I can just quit my retail job and just do what I've always wanted to for a living.

3. MojoDawg profile image60
    MojoDawgposted 5 years ago

I came to hub pages to expand my portfolio as a writer, I write in several other areas and this is an additional way to broaden my base and audience while doing what I love.

The prize is meeting others who have a passion for writing and "expressing their souls emotions through words" and sometimes even just telling our stories.

I did not actually come here to create income although that is a possibility as one becomes more familiar with the HP system and marketing your profile and hubs. I am actually more accustomed to marketing on the web and learning to work within the framework of HP was not even on my radar. I presume the marketing skills learned here will prove to be invaluable anywhere on the web.

Soak it all up, learn from everyone, and write until you've had enough; if you are like me, I don't think that day will ever come!!!!  Blessings:smile

4. Hubpage Gal profile image60
    Hubpage Galposted 5 years ago

I use Hubpages as a source of income and to write about interesting topics to attract a huge following of internet reading.  Read my profile for my internet writing experiences to get a specific idea of why I use hubpages as one of several channels of online income.

5. AnkushKohli profile image83
    AnkushKohliposted 5 years ago

Hubs are a great tool for many purposes including: SEO, making money, building brand recognition, article marketing without a website. However, I personally use Hub Pages for a Marketing Prospective.

6. ib radmasters profile image60
    ib radmastersposted 5 years ago

I have  been asking myself that lately, and I don't seem to have a good answer.

7. Rosie writes profile image85
    Rosie writesposted 5 years ago

It's a productive way to spend my time.  I find it very enjoyable to write hubs about things I find interesting or want to learn more about.  I also like to do research and discover new perspectives.  I wish I could do it full-time and quit my day job, but it doesn't pay the bills.

working