jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Can anyone help me with Google Adsense?

1. Matt Stan profile image61
    Matt Stanposted 6 years ago

Can anyone help me with Google Adsense?

So here's the deal... I've completed all the steps up to editing my HTML (with an editor) by adding my adsense ad code in between . When I try to publish, I recieve an unknown error. When I re-do my publishing setings, that doesnt work either.... Am I doing the publishing settings wrong? Am I using the wrong editor? Do I even need to go through this process in order to generate revenue through google adsense?? HELP NEEDED!!!

2. Mr Nice profile image81
    Mr Niceposted 6 years ago

I believe you are doing something wrong when using the editing HTML with an editor and pasting to the Hub capsule. I do not know why you are inserting the adsense codes in between because you do not need to enter any adsense codes.
    Visit the link, How HubPages Works, and follow the steps.

3. Neil Horton profile image60
    Neil Hortonposted 6 years ago

I am inclined to ask if you are currently setup to display adsense. Have you been approved by google to participate in the adsense program?

4. Matt Stan profile image61
    Matt Stanposted 6 years ago

Yes, I've been approved by Google Adsense.. On my hubpages it says status active.

5. LaThing profile image74
    LaThingposted 6 years ago

As far as I know, you don't have to add the HTML code to your hub. If you have an account, and it says active, then it should automatically appear on your hub. Don't do any thing, just publish your hub, and you will see the google ads. It will say is a small print "ad by Google"......

6. mistyhorizon2003 profile image94
    mistyhorizon2003posted 6 years ago

HTML is not something you need to use on Hubpages. Just go to 'My Account', then 'Earnings' and look down the page to where it says Adsense, click on 'configure' and add in your Adsense code (begins with 'pub').  That is all you need to do, no html required at all.