How to make my Hubs better to attract viewers?

1. prosols profile image70
    prosolsposted 6 years ago

How to make my Hubs better to attract viewers?

Dear Hubbers I am new here. I want to know those minor thing that I left behind in making my hubs. I am not interested in hub earnings in the beginning, I want to make my hubs better first so I have enough patience for that. I m not the native English writer so there are lots of chances for me to make mistakes due to which I can not attract viewers to my Hubs.  the things I want to know is that.
    how do I find a popular hub topic.
    what points should I kept in my mind to make it more better.
    or is there any way to check the hub for grammatical errors online?
    please fellow hubbers help me ?

2. Millionaire Tips profile image93
    Millionaire Tipsposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages prosols.  You are doing great.  My advice to you is to simply read lots and lots of hubs.  You will learn more about English, and hub formatting, and writing for online, etc. simply by reading all the many hubs on those topics.  By commenting on these hubs, you will show your support, and in turn, may get support for your hubs as well.

To think of popular hub topics, try to think of things you have searched in the past. Then decide whether that is something a great number of people will also search. Chances are, if you needed to know, so will many other people.

There are places to check your grammar online.  I haven't used any of them (I use Word to check my grammar), but I found this one online: 
    It looks like you have to check for spelling separately from grammar there.

3. prosols profile image70
    prosolsposted 6 years ago

thanks alot i Millionaire Tips for your useful piece of advice.