jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What day or days of the week do you think most people are on hubpages?

1. momster profile image61
    momsterposted 6 years ago

What day or days of the week do you think most people are on hubpages?

Do you think more people get on during the weekend or would they get on during the week.

2. mary615 profile image92
    mary615posted 6 years ago

I seem to have more reading and comments during the week than on the weekends.  So, I have to say:  more people are on during the week.

3. mackyi profile image62
    mackyiposted 6 years ago

I wouldn't say Friday or Saturday -- Maybe Sunday the most, and Monday to Thursday on occasion. I think most people who work, often come home tired and after taking care of kids/family or other home chores, they might be too tired. On Friday and Saturday, these are the two days that they might use to go shopping, go on a date, go for a drink, movies etc. do most chores, or just to socialize.

4. D22314 profile image77
    D22314posted 6 years ago

I find that I get most of my traffic during the weekend, but the best time of the week to write is actually on a weekday, because everyone tries to push out articles on the weekend.

5. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 6 years ago

That is a great question. I don't have a real answer. I do have an observation. My perception is Sunday is the busiest day. I get that from being at my home location and seeing how fast it scrolls with new entries or postings. But, that is my home and not yours. I don't know if that holds water or not, just my observation.