jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why would people not leave feedback on your hub?

1. momster profile image60
    momsterposted 6 years ago

Why would people not leave feedback on your hub?

I try to leave feedback on the hubs I read. I dont always post a comment but I will leave feedback.

2. Michele Travis profile image70
    Michele Travisposted 6 years ago

I wish I knew the answer to this.  I am going to follow this, hopefully it will help both of us!

3. cleaner3 profile image75
    cleaner3posted 6 years ago

Isn't feedback and a comment the same thing? How can you leave feed back and not write a comment? everyone who reads a site should leave something to the writer as a way of letting the writer know they were there. Thats what the whole idea of hubpages is . cause and effect. please all who are on hubpages ,leave a comment whether short or long, good or bad, the writer wants it for his own knowledge of return. if you wrote something you would want this to.

4. AEvans profile image80
    AEvansposted 6 years ago

This question has been asked many times. It is one thing to leave any type of feedback, but another to comment. They would not know if you were there unless you actually commented on the hub you were leaving feedback on.

5. D22314 profile image77
    D22314posted 6 years ago

I think readers could not leave feedback on your hub for a number of reasons; the actual feedback buttons are kind of small, so they can be easy to miss. Additionally, if your hub doesn't engage your readers, then they won't leave any feedback or comments.

6. tirelesstraveler profile image82
    tirelesstravelerposted 6 years ago

I have not left comments on several hubs lately;because everything I might have said would be intentionally contentious. I prefer to be thought to be wise rather than to open my mouth and be known a fool.

working