What is the secret to getting lots of comments on hubs?
Why do some hubbers get like 50 comments within minutes then others get one or two comments in a whole day?
1. They have better communication skills.
2. Their keywords have clicked the right way.
3. Their titles are well chosen and are captivating.
4. They have worked on their profile.
5. Their articles are better rated.
6. Their profile is high rated thus drives more traffic.
Please do let me know if the comment was of any help. If I can be of any further assisstance message me at NaimaBilal.hubpages.com.
I shall be glad to help.
Hubs that really speak to a persons emotions and/or that answer a need tend to get the most comments quickly. Make sure your hubs appeal to these things if you want more comments.
You can also do things like polls and ask questions of the reader at the end of your hubs. "So how would you do this? etc. as that invites people to comment more
1. Make sure your hub is of interesting topic, that people of different views can be interested in.
2. Choose very simple titles! Very simple! Just think about how you would search it in Google, you probably will not search "Methods of making really outstanding rainbow roses", but you may search "how to make rainbow roses"
3. Comment on others (but thoughtfully)
by Daniel Mollat2 days ago
I now have 17 articles published and most are in niche sites. Why am I not getting comments from readers? I have very few comments so far. Is this related to quantity of impressions, where the more impressions I rack up...
by stevemark1220009 years ago
It is important to actually read the hub you are commenting on. It seems that every time I publish a hub I get at least one comment saying something that proves they didn't read the hub. In the future I will be deleting...
by Valerie Washington5 years ago
Does it bother you that people visit your hubs and don't leave comments?What's more important to you, getting tons of traffic with no comments or getting less traffic with comments?For me, I love to get comments because...
by Cathleena Beams5 years ago
Do you reply back to each person who leaves a comment on your hubs?Please explain the reason why you do or do not. I am wondering if I need to do this or not since I have noticed that some folks do this pretty...
by Brenda Barnes5 years ago
In a Hubber's comment a word was blue. When I hovered over it, an ad popped up. I know this Hubber and she did not place it there. Here is a screenshot. The Hub is new and still in Pending so this had to happen...
by Laura Smith3 years ago
Hi,One of my Hubs has been showing comments from different people that are unrelated to my post. It seems to be entire discussions going on about another subject. Is anyone else seeing this?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.