jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is it possible to pin a particular picture from hubpages?

1. K Kiss profile image81
    K Kissposted 6 years ago

Is it possible to pin a particular picture from hubpages?

I have started to use pinterest and was wondering if it is possible to pin a particular picture from a hub instead of the first picture of a hub.

2. ausis profile image80
    ausisposted 6 years ago

Yes I have done it because I usually get a choice but sometimes not so in answer to your question YES if they give a choice & NO if not

3. somethgblue profile image87
    somethgblueposted 6 years ago

I'm pretty sure you can pin any picture but haven't tried it as I only pin my artwork or photos and so don't have to go to a particular hub to accomplish this.

Have you tried it, I know on my IMAC all I have to do is grab a picture and drag it onto my desk top to possess it, kind of like stealing made easy. Of course, you can always take a screen capture of it or track down the original photo.

4. moonlake profile image88
    moonlakeposted 6 years ago

Yes, you can there's two ways. Download the photo you want to your computer and later add it to Pinterest and add the hub address you got it from.
    If you get a Pin It button from Pinterest and add it in your favorites. Than when you click that button all the pictures that are on the hub will come up and you can pick the one you want to pin.  Hope this helps.

5. ladeda profile image60
    ladedaposted 6 years ago

I just started using pinterest as well and I had the same question. Thanks for your answer moonlake!

6. kittyjj profile image72
    kittyjjposted 6 years ago

I am also new to pinterest.  Great question!  smile

working