jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What type of hubs make you the most money?

1. breastpumpreviews profile image80
    breastpumpreviewsposted 6 years ago

What type of hubs make you the most money?

I think I am doing fairly well for a newbie but would love to expand my income potential.

2. LaThing profile image73
    LaThingposted 6 years ago

For me, it's the recipes, but then I have not written that many hubs, anyways! smile

3. creativebutterfly profile image60
    creativebutterflyposted 6 years ago

I have no idea I am still only making pennies here.   Not sure why.

4. CrescentSkies profile image87
    CrescentSkiesposted 6 years ago

Depends on what you mean "most". I could probably write an entire hub on this big_smile (and will later) but there are a couple types of hubs: Evergreen and Hot Topic.

Evergreen hubs are what I'm trying to make. These are readable year round (tutorials, guides, and life advice) but generally don't have hundreds of views a day.

Hot topic hubs are based on what's hot now. Political arguments or something similar are usually in this zone. They can get thousands of views in a day but once the topic's gone you have to delete them quickly to avoid your rank being affected (and write a new one as each topic becomes cold).

Generally Hot topic hubs will make more money during a short period of time while evergreen hubs will build up over a long period of time. However if you take time and build up dozens of evergreen hubs you'll probably make more money than hot topic hubs.

5. samadaslam profile image61
    samadaslamposted 6 years ago

Well a very nice question and I will follow it to get more ideas. For me weight loss hubs generated good income. But as far as traffic is concerned, so I got maximum traffic on Money Making Ideas. Your ideas may differ my experience but I'm here to wait for such ideas to try more. smile

6. Nomascus concolor profile image61
    Nomascus concolorposted 6 years ago

I know video games related hubs usually work well too... except that I do not know a thing about that! I will wait to see other people answers

7. breastpumpreviews profile image80
    breastpumpreviewsposted 6 years ago

I have written 16 hubs so far.  I have several different niche's.  So far my most popular hub, is a hub that I wrote about a decision that affects my daughter.

I enjoy sharing my experiences with other's on topics that I think would interest other's or help other's with decisions. 

As a newbie, I have made a few dollars over the past 6 weeks.