jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

What happened to the share button, where Hubbers could share other's hubs with e

1. Shyron E Shenko profile image81
    Shyron E Shenkoposted 16 months ago

What happened to the share button, where Hubbers could share other's hubs with each other?

There use to be a share button on each hub, and it is no longer there.

2. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 16 months ago

It went to the wayside along with G+ and twitter. They added an email queue and one to jump to comments. Why . . . I dun'no. Maybe they were not used enough or did not produce enough traffic. Maybe it was space?

Shyron E Shenkoposted 16 months agoin reply to this

Thank you Tim for your answer.

3. always exploring profile image83
    always exploringposted 16 months ago

I don't know. I miss the twitter send too...

Thank you Ruby for answering this question.

4. Au fait profile image92
    Au faitposted 16 months ago

In the righthand column on the feed page under what's new, see:  New Design for Network Sites -- 7 days ago.  The new design for this site has removed all of those former sharing options.  It changed several days ago. 

Someone said just today that Flipboard had been very lucrative for him and that he got 2,000 views in one day on one of the hubs he posted there (presumably posted the title and a link, not the actual hub).  Something to think about, but otherwise there is no more sharing with followers and no more tweeting.

It doesn't address removing the HP and Twitter sharing buttons, but all that happened about the same time.  I don't mind the added buttons, but I don't like that they removed the HP and Twitter buttons.

Au fait, thank you for answering this question.
      I don't like that they removed the HP button I share on Facebook anyway.

working