jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

My adsense was disapproved, I don't know the reason...what will I do to re-apply

1. paries profile image65
    pariesposted 5 years ago

My adsense was disapproved, I don't know the reason...what will I do to re-apply it?Please help

2. Victoria Lynn profile image90
    Victoria Lynnposted 5 years ago

How many hubs did you have when you applied? I only had 3, I think, and was denied. I re-applied after a few more hubs, and was accepted right away. Go to the site where you applied. I think it's in the rejection email. See if you can contact them. I think you may be directed somewhere to reapply. Try it. Good luck!

3. jaybos profile image58
    jaybosposted 5 years ago

I had the same experience as Victoria. I was accepted after going from 1 hub to 3.

Also, it should say the reason in the e-mail they sent you saying you were not approved, at least mine told me the reason. Mine said,

"Issues:
    -
    Insufficient content"

I bet that adding pictures and/or videos to hubs will help to add more of the content Google is looking for.

If the issue wasn't insufficient content, then I can't help you, but I'm sure plenty of the hubbers here can!

4. snlee profile image79
    snleeposted 5 years ago

try again after the 6th article submission....I got mine rejected on the 4th article and later approved after the 6 article.

5. paries profile image65
    pariesposted 5 years ago

thanks guys for the help! My enthusiasm to write more articles was affected when I got an email that my adsense  application was disapproved.. Oka, I'll try your advices...smile

working