jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I am disapproved on AdSense by the reason you blog is not following Google polic

1. online4info profile image62
    online4infoposted 4 years ago

I am disapproved on AdSense by the reason you blog is not following Google policies so what to do?

Please help me dears I am in such a trouble.

2. krbalram profile image62
    krbalramposted 4 years ago

onlinr4info,just keep on trying .Try 3rd part tool like hubpages.Write 3 or more unique hubs with good content,then apply for google adsense.Keep on following this path.There are many instances where people have got adsense by sticking to hubpage..Now best of luck for your try.

3. Ceres Schwarz profile image21
    Ceres Schwarzposted 4 years ago

Before applying for Google AdSense, make sure that you read all of Google's terms of service, policies, rules and guidelines. Also make sure that you're following all of these rules because otherwise you will be disapproved.

If you're trying to apply for AdSense via HubPages, you first have to make sure you have lots of hubs written before applying otherwise you'll be disapproved for insufficient content. Google appears to be stricter now in approving people so there are many who keep getting disapproved. I also got disapproved by AdSense for insufficient content when I applied because I only had 11 hubs at that time. Now I'm planning to write more before re-applying.

If you check the HubPages forums, you'll see that there are also many who still don't have AdSense and were also disapproved for insufficient content. Some who recently got approved for AdSense said that you'll need something like 25 or so hubs before getting approved and that you might have to be here at HubPages for at least a month or so. Hope this helps.

4. gags3480 profile image70
    gags3480posted 4 years ago

You have just published 1 hub in last 4 months. You need atleast 10-12 quality hubs before applying to Adsense. So et in some more quality hubs there & then retry.

working