jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Will writing 100 hubs make me some money?

1. rodlyalcide profile image74
    rodlyalcideposted 6 years ago

Will writing 100 hubs make me some money?

A high percentage of people on here that are making money has about 100 hubs and up. So I just wanted to ask if I write 100 hubs help me make money. Also will I need to backlink these 100 hubs or not. I currently have about 94 articles written but I haven't uploaded any of them. Is it best to upload all of them at once or some day by day. Thanks.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 6 years ago

There really is no "magic number" of hubs that is going to translate into money. Well written material has a lot to do with it. You could have 1000 hubs but if they're all crappy, nobody's going to look at them. Back linking and spreading the word via social media about your Hubs is another part. If you write 1000 hubs but don't do any self promotion, those Hubs will get no traffic. Without traffic, you don't earn money.

3. CrescentSkies profile image88
    CrescentSkiesposted 6 years ago

If you write good hubs then yes. Otherwise no.

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Ten absolutely fabulous hubs are worth more than a thousand poor hubs.

Poor web pages do nothing, and are worth nothing.

5. peepingtomb profile image75
    peepingtombposted 6 years ago

With 94 already written I would start publishing a few a day. I have heard that publishing a lot of hubs at once can lower your hub score. Although I do not know if this is true from personal experience.

6. Victoria Lynn profile image90
    Victoria Lynnposted 6 years ago

Can you make money online? Am I making money? Sure,I am. Follow progress on Hubpages and online writing. More is possible, and I have many supporters to thank. read more