jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I have problems with my hubpage, im not able to write in the txt field, is any o

1. lisa191 profile image36
    lisa191posted 5 years ago

I have problems with my hubpage, im not able to write in the txt field, is any one noticed similar

issue, how to contact hubpage moderators?

2. profile image0
    Deepunetfishposted 5 years ago

That might be the problem with your system or browser you are using. Do a fresh installation of softwares, I think that may solve it.

Read my hub on Five best softwares for your PC @ http://hubpages.com/t/2e745a                        to get more informed about cleaning and keeping your system fresh

3. HeadlyvonNoggin profile image86
    HeadlyvonNogginposted 5 years ago

I have had issues too, and they seem to be worse since the latest update to include video. I can type in the text field, but it seems to have a hard time recognizing where my cursor is or what text is highlighted. Often I can select to make highlighted text bold, while the 'bold' icon shows it's engaged, the text is not bold. The same goes for the 'quotation' option. It would either format all the text in the window in 'quotation' mode, or everything beyond the cursor. Other times the icons will freeze all together, forcing me to exit and get back in.

I've tried in both Firefox and IE8.

4. WorkAtHomeMums profile image89
    WorkAtHomeMumsposted 5 years ago

I had that problem when trying to use my ipad/iphone. I;m back on my laptop using safari and its fine.

working