jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

My google adsense application was dissaproved.Are my contents enough to get it a

1. ravindraxfiles profile image39
    ravindraxfilesposted 5 years ago

My google adsense application was dissaproved.Are my contents enough to get it approved?

When I published my first hub and applied for google adsense. but it was disapproved. now I have 4 hub articles. Some hubbers got approval by publishing  even 3 articles. Are my hub contents are enough to get the google approval now?? please help me?

2. WorkAtHomeMums profile image88
    WorkAtHomeMumsposted 5 years ago

I've been here and thanks for some wonderful people here I managed to get on the right track.
    First of all, did you apply via HubPages or Direct thru google.  The trick is to go via HubPages. 
    Secondly, on the email you received from google, they typically advise you what the reason for disapproval is. What was your message as this can give you direction for further hints.
    More importantly I was strongly advised to have 10 content-rich hubs published before applying.
    Hope this helps smile

3. WryLilt profile image91
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

In some parts of the world, a minimum of 6 months of quality work is required.

Try again when you have a few more hubs, put some in the extreme hub makeover forum, and if that still fails, try again in six months.

4. ravindraxfiles profile image39
    ravindraxfilesposted 5 years ago

@ WorkAtHomeMums, first i thank for your quick response. I applied for google via hubpages and they mentioned the reason for dissaproval as insufficient site content. anyhow as u said i will write at least 10 hubs and hope to give a try . thanks alot.

working