jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Where are the most hubbers from?

1. urgurl_bri profile image83
    urgurl_briposted 5 years ago

Where are the most hubbers from?

What country are you from?  Is there more hubbers from the US or somewhere else?

2. urgurl_bri profile image83
    urgurl_briposted 5 years ago

I'm from the US.  More specifically, Michigan.

3. flashmakeit profile image70
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

The hubbers are mostly women from the United States and 21% are from India.

4. Catzgendron profile image74
    Catzgendronposted 5 years ago

I am from Massachusetts, land of the Boston Red Sox and New England Patriots.

5. lobobrandon profile image88
    lobobrandonposted 5 years ago

I'm from India. You'll find most from the US though check out the link flashmakeit posted

6. vimier profile image58
    vimierposted 5 years ago

I am from Chicago, Illinois. Lived here my whole life.

7. Pearldiver profile image81
    Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

I'm glad I don't have to walk to HP each day.. I would have a 15,000 miles trek from GodsOwn - that  little place called New Zealand.    There will soon be a total of 40,130,000 New Writers from NZ as soon as we have taught our sheep to Log on and write stuff for people who want to read some good nature stories and beef recipes!

8. lucybell21 profile image81
    lucybell21posted 5 years ago

I am from the US, and live in Troy NY.  Gotta love the NY Giants.

9. Sparklea profile image74
    Sparkleaposted 5 years ago

I am from Upstate New York and live an hour and a half away from Syracuse.  My husband and I go to the NYS Fair every Labor Day weekend.  BEAUTIFUL area!  We live near small towns, appropriate for wonderful day trips with my girl friends: Cazenovia, Oxford, Norwich, Chittenango(where the author of Wizard Of Oz was born...they have yellow brick sidewalks there)...Jamestown (Lucille Ball museum is there); and Cooperstown (Baseball Hall Of Fame) and, of course the beautiful finger lakes, Watkins Glen...
    Also, we are only 200 miles from New York City, and I take bus trips there a lot.  It is magical!

I could go on and on!

Blessings, Sparklea smile

10. The Invincible profile image59
    The Invincibleposted 5 years ago

Majority are from United States....
    I am from New Delhi, India !