jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What activities do you engage in regularly to increase your hub traffic and earn

1. Shawna Van Trease profile image60
    Shawna Van Treaseposted 5 years ago

What activities do you engage in regularly to increase your hub traffic and earnings?

I've been a hub pages member for a while but have only recently been publishing, so I'm still in the learning phase and would appreciate good advice.

2. ar.colton profile image84
    ar.coltonposted 5 years ago

Publishing consistently is the best way to become an accomplished hubber. New hubs with original, useful or interesting content will draw traffic like moths to a flame.

Other tips are what you're going to hear everywhere else: read, comment and follow other hubbers, share other people's work, spend time in the forums, in answers etc.

But really, writing lots of good hubs is the best thing you can do. Glad you've started publishing! Welcome (sort of) to HP!

3. rontlog profile image86
    rontlogposted 5 years ago

At the bottom of each new hub, I write something along the lines of.......
    "I hope you enjoyed reading this article, if so, you may like other articles that I have written on the same subject" and then I list the other articles that I have written which I think the reader may be interested in, with a link for them to click on.

4. molometer profile image85
    molometerposted 5 years ago

I agree with both of the other hubbers comments so I won't repeat them.

I would add that you should actively market your hubs in the social networks.

This way you will increase your traffic and exposure.