jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

Nelle, anybody knowledgeable in Amazon, may I ask a favor?

1. emievil profile image79
    emievilposted 7 years ago

Nelle, I just published two hubs that have lots of amazon links on them. These are the hubs that I was thinking are really to generate amazon sales. Can you give me feedback whether I did this right or whether I did a lot of things wrong?

Anybody else who are knowledgeable about Amazon and making hubs for amazon products, please feel free to comment also.

Here are the links:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Top-Ten-Christm … -Your-Boss

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Magic-of-Barbie

Any comments are really much, much appreciated. Thanks!

2. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

Emie - better you await Nelle but for me, they look ... brilliant big_smile

emievilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hey froggy, I saved you for the last. Thank you for that comment smile. Haven't seen you in the forums for a while. Guess you're busy?

3. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

Emie - your hubs look great - now write a 100 more!

Honestly that's the secret of selling online. Write a lot of hubs with lots of products and sales copy.

Hey thanks Nelle. Was worried I put too much amazon links there. Hope those are okay. smile

4. profile image0
    cosetteposted 7 years ago

wow. impressive. those look fantastic!

Thanks Cosette. Always love that smile in your avatar smile.

5. lrohner profile image86
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

Emievil -- They look great -- but you're missing a great opportunity (that I should shut my mouth on and do it myself). smile

I think you should focus less on "gifts for the boss" and focus WAY more on "secret santa". That's really what it's called. And judging by Google, no one really cares what they're gonna get their boss! smile

Hey Irohner great advice. Glad you did not shut your mouth on this one smile. Just went through Google Adwords Keyword Tool and you're right. Darn I forgot about that tool. Oh well, I learn as I go. Thanks!

6. lxxy profile image62
    lxxyposted 7 years ago

I'm agreeing with everyone here; you wrote well and clearly. It made me think of looking through a catalog with a hostess guiding me through. smile

Also, thorough job on tagging, too.

Thanks Ixxy. That's a great compliment smile.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63
        prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

hi emievil, hows the cutie one there in your avatar.. (sarap kurutin sa pisngi at kagatin). Congrats! I have read your other articles and the two here and I agree that you are a good writer. I cant help you with advise thouigh because I am also trying to learn things... Padayon again... (continue writing)!!!

working