Please give me constructive criticism?

1. krillco profile image94
    krillcoposted 6 years ago

Please give me constructive criticism?

I think I'm a fair writer in my areas of expertise, but am looking for constructive criticism for other Hubbers who have higher scores?

2. homesteadbound profile image88
    homesteadboundposted 6 years ago

If you are looking for constructive criticism of a hub, there is a forum set up just for this purpose. Experienced users are ready and willing to help. http://hubpages.com/forum/23

3. LauraGT profile image93
    LauraGTposted 6 years ago

I only have a couple of minutes right now, but I did click through some of your posts.

You have a lot going for you - you are a solid writer and you clearly have a lot of interesting topics to write about. 

The first thing I noticed is that none of the hubs I clicked through had sub-headings. Subheadings help the reader navigate through your content. It can also help you as a writer organize your thoughts and consider your major points.  I would go through a few of your hubs and think about whether you can re-organize some of them with subheaders. I think this would help a lot.

Thanks for having the bravery to ask for feedback.  If you want to return the favor, I'm wide open to it as well!

working