jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How much attention do you pay to you hub scores?

1. DanaTeresa profile image83
    DanaTeresaposted 5 years ago

How much attention do you pay to you hub scores?

How much does your hub score matter to you (your score as a hubber and your individual hub scores)? Does your score influence what you write or how much you write?

2. Sherry Hewins profile image98
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

Both of those things matter to me more than they really should. The hubber score probably prevents me from writing, as in my experience, publishing hubs does not increase it, and if that is your top priority (it shouldn't be) your time would be better spent answering questions and hopping hubs than writing.

3. cascoly profile image59
    cascolyposted 5 years ago

not much to none - it's an arbitrary game and we're not told the rules - so why bother.   if i write to get traffic, having a bunch of people click on my hubs and raising my score isn't going to pay my mortgage.

hubscore is irrelevant to google searches - what i do like is that google puts my hubpage on its first page of results [ eg "famous mexico landmarks]  those people may actually click on theads

http://cascoly.hubpages.com/hub/How-to- … tock-sales

4. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I don't pay attention to either score.  I write for fun, and the pleasure of having someone here read my work.  But the scores are unimportant to me.

working