jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I revieved an email from hubpages a few days ago, 1000 views. I don't think I've

1. profile image52
    gazereposted 5 years ago

I revieved an email from hubpages a few days ago, 1000 views. I don't think I've ever been paid?

A few days ago I got an email that told me my hubs, which I wrote around a year ago, had been viewed 1000 times. I don't seriously use hubpages and I set it up as an experiment at the time. I thought it was odd that I had never been paid a penny to my paypal through my hubpages although my hubs had 1000 views and I had a google adsense account linked the whole time. Any ideas?

2. nicregi profile image77
    nicregiposted 5 years ago

Hi there.

1. You can have one thousand view but if there is no adsense clicks, you won't get a single penny.

2. Check your adsense account

3. Check your HubPages earning. Payout is $ 50.00 minimum.

If earning is so easy, I would be very rich now big_smile Hope you get what I want to say.

3. noenhulk profile image75
    noenhulkposted 5 years ago

If you can't get a click on any of the adsense ads displayed on your hubs, you can't get even a penny. Page impressions from the adsense is different from page views you got here at hubpages. Try to google the difference between them. You can get paid for your hubs page impressions, 1000 page impressions is worth a few penny, i think.

If you want to earn more, try to broadcast or promote your hubs to diggs, twitter, facebook etc. They are very powerful to your page popularization. However, you still can't get rich doing it. Try to make thousand pages it might be making you hundreds if not thousand dollars per month on any hot topic here.

4. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

Your views have nothing to do with it.  1000 views is not anything really.  You also have to hit a $50 threshold before getting paid and 1,000 views will get you nowhere near that.  It also depends on people clicking on the ads on your hubs etc.