jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

I'd love it if Hubpages added an 'Inspirational' and 'Motivating' button. How bo

1. ImKarn23 profile image78
    ImKarn23posted 5 years ago

I'd love it if Hubpages added an 'Inspirational' and 'Motivating' button. How bout you?

Hub-bers: What think you of adding an 'Inspirational' and a 'Motivational' button - along with the existing: Interesting, Awesome, Useful...etc..?

2. Natashalh profile image94
    Natashalhposted 5 years ago

I agree - that would be nice. Sometimes useful and interesting just seem to sterile.

3. gmaoli profile image77
    gmaoliposted 5 years ago

I like the idea too.  I think it add more encouragement to hubbers on how profound their work is to their visitors.

4. Derek Slark profile image83
    Derek Slarkposted 5 years ago

I find the existing 'useful', 'funny', 'awesome', 'beautiful' and 'interesting' buttons inappropriate responses at times, so totally agree that there should be other choices.

I sometimes wish there was a button for 'I enjoyed your hub but your spelling and grammer needs a bit of work'.

5. BigEd5857 profile image60
    BigEd5857posted 5 years ago

That would be perfect. The choices we have now don't work sometimes.

6. ImKarn23 profile image78
    ImKarn23posted 5 years ago

Soo..how do we accomplish this mission, Hubbies?

7. xstatic profile image59
    xstaticposted 5 years ago

Great idea! That would be a more expressive way to comment for sure.

8. cleaner3 profile image75
    cleaner3posted 5 years ago

I think this is a great idea, it gives more choice which serves all forms, without critiqueing the spelling and form . because if you want to do that it should be in the comment section, not all are perfect and it takes time for some beginners to get it right, for some it is hard enough to push that publish button. they should be encouraged, not knocked down.

9. Deborah Brooks profile image78
    Deborah Brooksposted 5 years ago

wow You are reading my mind.. I would love to have Inspiration Motivating button.. Yes I wish they would add those buttons.

10. Kiwi Max profile image69
    Kiwi Maxposted 5 years ago

This would be nice of course, but on the other hand I feel when people comment on my work - that's my motivation.

When a hubber leaves great fan mail for you to read, that's an amazing feeling and it keeps me going!