jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do you keep traffic up on your hubs?

1. lovetrees profile image60
    lovetreesposted 5 years ago

How do you keep traffic up on your hubs?

2. somethgblue profile image86
    somethgblueposted 5 years ago

Socrates said "Make a man think and he will love you however make a man really think and he will hate you!"

I challenge my readers to use their brain and take on subjects most writers wouldn't touch if you paid them!

I do not fear 'ridicule, laughter and a trip to the house of pain', so I write what I feel is the truth and if you don't like it, you'll just have to get over it!

After all Gloria Steineim said "The truth will set you free but first it will piss you off!"

Of course I also post my hubs for all to see (social sites) and invite those that feel they have a brain to prove me wrong . . . do you feel you have a clue?

3. mackyi profile image62
    mackyiposted 5 years ago

From what I know, there are quite a few ways that you can increase traffic. First, you can pay or it  or automatically get it from the search engines providing you can write excellent contents with good keywords. You can also go to Forums relating to your hubs and leave useful comments that link back to your hubs(make sure the forum allows this). You can also share your hubs with social medias such your friends on facebook, stumbleupon, diggs, and a bunch of other social sites. These are just a few things you can do to increase traffic.

4. amithak50 profile image60
    amithak50posted 5 years ago

Whenever I write a hub ,I submit it to social bookmarking sites around 20 sites and also getting traffic from search engine requires keyword research and write article according to ON page SEO techniques  ..You will get good traffic from search engines