jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How come I dont see any new notifications?

1. jhunpaler profile image73
    jhunpalerposted 6 years ago

How come I dont see any new notifications?

I noticed for 2 days or 3 that I don't see any new notifications which I usually see when I log in into hubpages. I also noted that I commented in one hub and the author answered but there was no new notification noted.

2. somethgblue profile image87
    somethgblueposted 6 years ago

When Hub Pages created it new format a couple of weeks ago it altered some of our preferences, so go to you preferences and make sure they haven't been changed.

I figured that out and had to update all my preferences . . . go to your stats and review all the categories!

3. nick071438 profile image55
    nick071438posted 6 years ago

One sure way to know and check your activities in hubpages is to visit your "My Profile".  Under it are your activities or things accomplished under "Hubtivity".  If not, visit or check your mail or e-mail preferences  Through it, you may have elected not to receive such notifications.  See the option boxes.  If everything seems okay and normal on our side as user, then there'a no cause for worry.  Hubpages will have it fix for us.

4. jhunpaler profile image73
    jhunpalerposted 6 years ago

OK made changes to my notifications smile thanks for the info.. All I have to do now is sit and wait smile thanks again

working