jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How much time are you willing to spend creating Hubs to make some online income

1. Grant's World profile image82
    Grant's Worldposted 5 years ago

How much time are you willing to spend creating Hubs to make some online income here at HubPages?

2. hazelwood4 profile image77
    hazelwood4posted 5 years ago

This is great question.  I have been on Hubpages for over a year, and I have some significiant growth in the visitors to my Hubs and the amount of income that I am recieving.  I can only imagine how much better this would be if I published a Hub a week or month.  Hubpages is like anything else we must be willing to put in the EXTRA time and effort to see the REALLY great income potential of the site!

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago

Oh I'd rather not think about that....I guess I'm willing to spend all day every day either writing, commenting, linking, or thinking of what to write next.  Of course the only way to really have effective online income is to spread yourself around on other sites too, but I mostly do that linking back to here.

While I am definitely making money here, and I definitely think of writing on the web as a fine hobby, it is definitely not effective for me so far as time investment equating income.

Great hobby, I'm going to keep at it - but if you want money then you are probably better off getting a job.

4. profile image0
    freezbayposted 5 years ago

The time doesn't matter. But, I take much less time than it used to take on Blogger. Thanks to HubPages Editor Interface. Well, it takes around 20-25 mins each hub. But, the time's worth it.

5. MatthewLeo1701 profile image72
    MatthewLeo1701posted 5 years ago

Content is king here on Hubpages. If you have great content, and you market your articles to a willing and ready audience, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc., your readership will grow and your income will grow with it. Best advice, which I received  from a mentor hubber, is to be an honest writer. Share honestly, and write from your heart. If you pour your soul out here on the hubs, and make a best effort to really try and inform and help your readers, they will keep reading and share.

6. rfox21 profile image77
    rfox21posted 5 years ago

I can spend up to six or seven hours a day.

7. anusujith profile image78
    anusujithposted 5 years ago

For me it depends my topics. I will do researches in my topics before writing that. before it coming to hubpages I will write down it in my computer. corrects mistakes. if I'm very much familiar with the topics it took more than 2 hours. But unfamiliar topics my study will start at least one week before. But of course it wont take more than one week.

8. Jeff Gamble profile image74
    Jeff Gambleposted 5 years ago

A lot goes in to successful blogging, no matter what site you are on. I have been a HubPages member for only a short time and I'm nearing the 30-hub mark. Good use of SEO, good use of links and link-backs, and frequent posting are some of the things that will make a successful blogger. On HubPages, I spend 2-3 hours each day either writing posts or "hopping" or going through the questions. If I am not writing, I am looking for ideas and also seeing what others are doing to be successful. (I really want my score above 90!)

working