jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Why was this question removed by moderators?

1. Seek-n-Find profile image89
    Seek-n-Findposted 5 years ago

Why was this question removed by moderators?

I asked these questions (What do you want to know about heaven? What questions do you have--what are you curious about?) and they were removed by moderators--why?

2. hush4444 profile image73
    hush4444posted 5 years ago

I can't pretend to understand the moderation rules, but I think they might want you to be more specific (What one thing would you like to know about Heaven and why?).  Open-ended questions encourage discussion, which they don't want.  Maybe if you imagined someone writing a hub based on your question it would make it easier to phrase.

3. profile image0
    CJ Sledgehammerposted 5 years ago

I am not sure, Jenna, perhaps they thought it was too similar to questions that have already been asked? I have asked 23 questions thus far, and none of them has been removed. And, yes, one of them was somewhat similar to your's, but not exactly the same.

I honestly don't know why they would have done this. Do you know for sure that moderators did it?

Now, was this a question that you wanted to ask, or already had published? I think that would be important information to know.

Blessings - C.J. Sledgehammer

P.S. I just stopped by your profile page and it looks like you tried to post two questions about Heaven that they may have construed as being duplicate in nature. I can't be sure, but it's just an educated guess.

4. MickS profile image73
    MickSposted 5 years ago

I don't know why the questions were remove, possibly because it invites debate and belongs on the forum.  But as you have used this in an attempt to re-ask them in a differentt way, this question may be removed.

5. Catherine Kane profile image80
    Catherine Kaneposted 5 years ago

I don't think it'd be because it inspires discussion. I've seen lots of discussion here in regards to questions, and I think that I read somewhere that writing that inspired discussion was preferable

6. drbillfannin profile image61
    drbillfanninposted 5 years ago

Just curious, did you get a message from moderators? I've never been flagged here, but I did get a question and an answer deleted from Yahoo that apparently offended someone who claimed I violated TOS. In both cases, the moderators explained why they were deleted. Maybe they flagged out of existence by someone trying to black-list you, but I would think that the moderators would review the complaints and notify you.?

7. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

I've had a question removed in the past as well. The moderator claimed the question was  "conversational" in tone and should be placed under the (forum) section. Oddly enough in my opinion all questions tend to generate conversation. The majority of questions are asking readers for their opinions or advice of some kind.