jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Can't see my ads at all...

1. abcd1111 profile image59
    abcd1111posted 8 years ago

Forgive me if this is an old topic, I can't seem to find anything that relates.

I'm not expecting to make money here, but someone commented on the ads on one of my hubs and I never see the ads. I didn't think there were any.

I can see ads on other peoples' hubs, but not my own?

Any ideas?

Thanks.

2. KCC Big Country profile image89
    KCC Big Countryposted 8 years ago

I quickly glanced at all 5 of your hubs and they all have ads except the Working Girl one.  I didn't read it, but just based on keywords, I don't think they'll put ads on it because it APPEARS sexual in nature.

3. mistyhorizon2003 profile image97
    mistyhorizon2003posted 8 years ago

I just read that hub and it was really funny, but I agree with KCC, it is probably the subject matter perceived (especially with the tags you have chosen) that is the reason for the lack of ads. don't worry, one of my very current ones has the exact same problem wink

4. abcd1111 profile image59

Thanks so much for your responses. I totally understand why "Working Girls" wouldn't get ads, but I don't see the ads your guys see on the other hubs.

Why can't I see them?

And thanks again,

A

5. KCC Big Country profile image89

Not sure why.  Are you looking at your hubs in edit mode? Or just like anyone else would?  Do you have a slow connection and maybe they're just not loading before you decide they're not there?  Just throwing out ideas.  Rest assured they are there though on all but the one.

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image97
      mistyhorizon2003posted 8 years agoin reply to this

Ditto what KCC said smile

6. abcd1111 profile image59

Again, thank you KCC and misty...

I have looked at the hubs as an outsider and I don't seem to have a problem with the ads loading on other peoples' hubs, so I don't think it's a question of speed.

I'm not going to worry about it. 

I really appreciate your taking the time to help.

I just wondered if there was something I was doing that would be a quick fix.

p.s. Misty, I just read one of your hubs about the realistic baby dolls and left a comment. Fascinating.

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image97
      mistyhorizon2003posted 8 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for this abcd1111, and for the plug. I found it kind of creepy myself which is why I wrote the hub, so really glad you too found it fascinating big_smile

7. KCC Big Country profile image89

Thanks for visiting my hub about Kevin as well abcd1111.  It helped to remind me that I wanted to add a link and a photo there of some artwork created for me by fellow hubber Jerry Bacik.

working