Does any feel that hubpages could do way better with what we are getting paid to write articles(hub)
Does anyone else feel that hubpages could do way better with what they pay hubbers for articles (hubs), the traffic and advertising you bring to their site alone, and for ads people click on. You get what like 1 cent for most. How much does Hubpages make off their hubbers (members)?
I find the HubPages split to be pretty fair. They do all the maintenance, upkeep, hosting, etc. to provide you a free place to upload your content. The split is 60/40 on ad revenue in their ad program
Keep in mind the reason you get traffic at all without having to build it is because this is a well established site. Starting a website from scratch it takes a lot longer to get indexed high in the engines plus you have to build your own site from scratch, maintain it, pay for hosting etc. I do both and use my hubs and websites to backlink each other. HubPages has brought increased traffic to my websites and vice versa and I make decent money.
It takes time and patience, but no HubPages is not treating you unfairly.
If you know the answer why do you ask? You just said we make 1% so they make the remaining 99% right? I guess you should go through this list http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents you'll get some answers!
Btw you're always welcome to move elsewhere you know. Why stay on a place where you get 1%
Christin answered your question - but still take a look at the learning center
Hi, I know and I understand what you feel, I visited your page and I notice that you have made 29 hubs in 5 months, i also notice about the title of your hubs.
When I start in hubpages, i am earning 1 cent almost everyday for 3 weeks, and as I continue writing hubs, after two weeks, it raised to 30 cents.
Currently, 2 weeks after I wrote this hub http://pipmistress.hubpages.com/hub/How … le-Adsense my earnings grew even more, Now, It became 60 cents to 80 cents per day.
If you want to earn money in hubpages, just continue writing hubs and make your title visible to search engine or make it eye catching from readers.
Don't loose hope. Continue writing articles and success will come to you.
Many hub authors feel they should be earning more for their writing however when you compare the topics and quality of material that they write to content that is written by professional writers, it's easy to see that many are over-estimating their skills and the worth of the content they are providing.
A Hub can earn hundreds of dollars per month but the content has to be unique, extremely useful, written well, offer strong niche resources, have closely relevant product recommendations and be something that is very popular with a broad web audience so that it draws a large (10,000+) page views per day.
The average hub author just isn't capable of making Hubs that do that. But some authors on this site can, and they earn well for their skills.
I'd also like to point out that many Hub authors think the revenue on this site is split. It's NOT, it's the impression time that is split 60/40.
Long-term the earnings add up to more than most of us would get for upfront paid articles. I initially was put off with Adsense/HubAds, but when you add what you make over five years on one hub, for example, it's reasonable, compared to other online writing venues.
by Elizabeth4 years ago
I'd like to consider myself an asset to the hubpages community. Although I began relatively recently, I have over a dozen published hubs, and I even won the rising star award for one of them. I have applied...
by Mary McShane3 years ago
If you have noticed your traffic decreasing lately on some of your hubs, this Facebook page is copying content from several hubbers and publishing it on their FB page. The Facebook page is called OHealth...
by Crystal Tatum4 years ago
Do you include a copyright notice in your articles? Why or why not?I never do this, but I see that a lot of folks on here do. Just wondering what the opinions are out there.
by Jonathan Cooper7 months ago
I attempt to try my best to improve my traffic and increase my earnings of Google Adsense, but it seems that I can still earn only a little per day. Do you have any tip and suggestion on how to get more traffic for your...
by Joe Stevenson4 years ago
I have just started writing on hub pages and I have two hubs my username is bubbawubba and my hubs are about parentingI have had 91 page views for one hub and 7 for my latest hub I was just wondering how many page views...
by David3 years ago
I just wrote a hub on making money with HubPages but wanted to make sure it's ok before publishing. I know you are not supposed to mention what you are earning on HP, but is it ok to use titles like 'How To Earn $1000...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.