jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Are people clicking on to your eBay and Amazon ads?

1. rfox21 profile image75
    rfox21posted 5 years ago

Are people clicking on to your eBay and Amazon ads?

2. Curiad profile image79
    Curiadposted 5 years ago

I have not had a single click on Amazon from HubPages. It might be that most of the traffic I get is other Hubbers and they are not here to click ads.

3. Sparhawke profile image60
    Sparhawkeposted 5 years ago

Yes, a couple of days ago I had 14 clickthroughs to Amazon (I don't do Ebay) which is about average, but 6 sales which is much higher than I usually get, but for some reason just looking now I see I have 44 clicks...Dont know why.

People do click through on occasion, I just don't fixate on the reasons why smile

4. Rosie2010 profile image77
    Rosie2010posted 5 years ago

Yes, I have 275 Amazon clicks so far this month, out of which there were 30 sales, which makes it 10.91% conversion.   This is a slow month for me.  Last month, I had 741 clicks, but the sales conversion was only 7.29%

I don't know anything about eBay, so I don't have an eBay account.

5. truebluewriter profile image64
    truebluewriterposted 5 years ago

Yup, i don't know about ebay but I get a lot of click through for amazon. Problem is I only get about 5-10 sales a month. Last month I had around 10, this month I only have 3 which is really sad. But then I only have 31 hubs so I need to work on this more.

Oh and I just checked my Amazon account, I have 107 clicks so far this month.

6. CWanamaker profile image97
    CWanamakerposted 5 years ago

I get quite a bit of clicks on my Amazon ads. The problem lies in getting the people to close the deal and make a purchase. Only about 5-6% of the those turn into sales.